The HopRocket™ is an incredibly innovative, feature packed hop
infusing tool! Not only can it be used as a hopback, it doubles as an
in-line hop infuser (Randalizer) for your beer dispensing system and
TRIPLES as an in-line filter*! Definitely cool, and clearly Blichmann -
let the HopRocket™ put your hop aroma into orbit!!
Unlike competitive units made from simple kitchen-ware fitted with a
basic false bottom, the HopRocket has been designed from the ground up
as a purpose-built, heavy duty, hopback and hop infuser. This clean
sheet approach means truly superior performance and features:
- Pressure tight - up to 40 PSI operation!
- Holds up to 3oz of whole hops as a hopback and 4oz as an infuser - 2X the competition!
- 100% stainless construction & silicone seals
- No need to monitor wort level - will never overflow and spill like competitive units!
- Fully enclosed system from brew pot to fermentor means no volitile hop aromas are lost!
- Inlet at the bottom allows air to automatically purge to reduce hot-side aeration
- Fine filter with wiper seal sends very clear wort to your fermentor.
- Coarse filter and cone bottom inlet prevents wort channeling and backup for even hop utilization
- Works on gravity systems and with pumps (about 4ft (1M) of static head is recommended for best gravity performance)
- Doubles as an awesome hop infuser (Randalizer) for your dispensing system
- 1/2" NPT connections are easy to adapt to - a perfect
match for our popular QuickConnector fittings (1/2", 3/8" barb and 1/4"
* The HopRocket™ can be utilized as a general
strainer/filter but it is NOT intended to filter all the sediment and
particles of your brew pot while using at a hopback. The large
quantities of pellet hops, trub and other debris will plug and compact
the hop bed stopping flow. The installation of a prefilter in your pot
is recommended to prevent excessive quantities of material from entering
the hopback. As such, recirculation whirlpool immersion chilling
systems should not be utilized with the HopRocket™.