Some beginning winemakers may already have some equipment or want to pick and choose each component. But for the newcomer that wants a complete set of equipment in a single box, BSG HandCraft offers the K5 Wine Equipment Kit. It includes all the conveniences you get with the K2 kit, like an automatic pump-style siphon, and a full 32-page beginner's guide. But the K5 also has a Portuguese Double-lever Corker, and a 30-count bag of Neutrocork® natural cork closures.
The K5 Wine Equipment Kit includes:
- 7.8 Gallon Drilled Primary Fermenting Bucket with Drilled & Grommeted Lid
- 6 Gallon Glass Carboy with Rubber Stopper
- 3-Piece Airlock (for Fermenting Bucket)
- Adhesive Thermometer (for Fermenting Bucket)
- Automatic Pump-style Siphon with 5' of flexible tubing
- Dual Function Bottle Filler (½″ OD)
- Fast-Flow Bottling Spigot
- Glass, Triple Scale Hydrometer
- 8 oz of B-BRITE™ Cleanser
- Portuguese Double-lever Corker
- Neutrocork® 44 × 23 mm 30 count
- Enjoy Home Winemaking by Robert & Eileen Frishman
- Wine Equipment Kit Instruction
There are no comments for this product.